Unlike conventional medicine, which focuses on attempting to treat disease once it occurs, Body Mechanics Health & Performance emphasizes improving your health in an effort to reduce the risk of pain and illness in the first place. Most people would rather be healthy and avoid illness, if they could. This is one of the main reasons for the big surge in the popularity of our wellness center.
For some, Body Mechanics Health & Performance will take them back to a place that is cozy and familiar, offering a rediscovery of health and wellness that had been previously known but long lost. For others, the journey may offer a new center, one never before experienced.
People are recognizing the benefit of seeking an alternative to traditional medicine; one that will help them achieve and maintain optimal health. Please take the time to meet the doctor, team, and our wellness network dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness objectives. To fully understand the nature of your health we recommend you join our free website membership program. As a patient at Body Mechanics Health & Performance we will personally tailor a wellness program specifically targeted to your wellness needs using the least invasive yet highly-effective techniques and services.
We employ the following chiropractic health techniques:
- Spine-specific manipulation
- Sport Needling, Acupuncture.
- RockBlade IASTM
- ROCKTAPE physio-taping
- COX and progressive rehabilitation.
Licensures & Certifications
- US National Board Certified, Chiropractic
- Colorado National Board Certified Chiropractic
- Colorado State Chiropractic License
- Colorado State Physiotherapy License
- Colorado State Radiology Permit
- Certified COX Decompression
- Colorado Chiropractic Association
- CrossFit Level-1 certification